Skip to main content

Budget Talk

Today is the budget announcement for 2018. I was not watching it. Just get the update from my colleagues and friends.

I'm in a big trouble. I don't start my proposal yet. It's haunting me but I'm super lazy to do it. I'm demotivated most of the time. I'm pissed over the things I'm not supposed to. I could be over reacting. I hate to read other people's messages, WhatsApps, comments etc.

I'm getting worse as the days goes by. I feel so alone and lonely. I feel like I have no friends to turn to especially during my downs.. I do have a lot of friends to be with during happy times. I'm not good at expressing my true feelings. I always potray the good side of me.

I can't tell to my friend's face that I dislike the way she bitch at me. Not a real true friend indeed. She ignores when we need help.. and come back begging for help from us when she is in trouble. She seems like a fake. Well I cannot distinguish between fake and real side of her nowadays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iklan Nuffnang Statik

Salam semua! Aku nk share satu bende yang aku rasa sangat bagus untuk blogger2 yang rajin macam aku. Hahaha.. Blogger yang ada akaun Nuff, sila baca yeh! Sedang aku blog walking (ntah mana2 aku sampai), aku terjumpe satu blog ni yang cantik layout die. So aku browse through and found something pasal nuff. Macam mana nk letak iklan statik nuff macam kat blog aku ni? Letak arahan ini <div style="bottom: 5px; position: fixed; right: 5px;"> Letak Kod Nuffnang Sini </div> untuk kod skyscrapper tu. Untuk penjelasan lanjut, sila lihat entry ini http://unwanted86.blogspot.com/2009/11/letak-iklan-nuffnang-statik.html Lepas ni, klik2 senang la. takde la tercari2 :)

Pizza treat in KP

The kids wanted to eat pizza. So we went to the nearest pizza hut available here in KP just to find the new pizza promo for the Chinese New Year. It was so delicious and I felt like ordering one more to take home. We managed to finish 3 soups, 1 pizza, 4 wings, 1 spaghetti and 2 bottles of mineral water. We are happy customers. Thank you &#127829; hut.

Majlis bercukur Amir Mukhlis

      Majlis ni berlangsung di Kg Telok Kandis, Pendek, Kelantan pada 29/9/2009. Majlis yang lahir dari idea spontan mamanya (aku la tuh) ini berjalan dengan lancar. Subuh2 hari dah bangunkan die, salin baju (tak mandi pon, sejokk) dan feeding. Nasib baik die memang jenis suka tido waktu pagi, so senang la nk prepare die.             Sepanjang majlis, die tido je. Cume time org duk suap2 mulut die, die macam dah mule nak menangis.. sib baik Pak Muda sempat angkat utk diselawatkan. Tetamu disajikan dengan gulai darat resepi  asli daripada Mak Muda. Alhamdulillah, tinggal akikah saje lagi yang akan dilaksanakan (Insya Allah) pada bulan 6 tahun depan bersamaan kenduri kahwin adik iparku.