Skip to main content

Bamboo Fun & Ipod Shuffle

Just want to share this news with all of you. I have so long waiting for a present from my husband (last year birthday present?? it already new year 2010), so recently is a pc fair at KLCC and we went there (left mukhlis with my mom in law, pity her as she's already 64 years old) after a few small fights (hahaha).

Our "to buy list" were:
  • Tablet
  • MP3 Player
  • External Storage
He previously promised me to buy the tablet for me as I am very much interested with photo editing (just to fulfill my leisure time). We both trampled to KLCC under this hot staring sun above us, sweats pouring down like rivers (smelly yuckss). Krurururrrr.. My empty stomach sangs so did his.

We quickly pass through all the booths (ooohhh Iphone 3Gs, my favourite!!), encounter this Western Digital Booth offering the external HDD at cheap price (RM259 for 500Gb)..

"nahh, wait till we go downstairs, sure got cheaper than what they offer upstairs.."

So we both continued exploring the floor, floor by floor (ooh, we stopped by at the small stall to eat curry puff and drink mineral water) searching for the most wanted items!

WD promotion were everywhere, but we want to buy the tablet 1st (did not bring much money that time). Unfortunately, failed to find an

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch These

Some of the movies I'm waiting to watch (next week may be) The Confession of Shopaholic Upin Ipin and The Gang Obsessed Ice Age 4 Fast and Furious 4 Transformers 2 District 9 Monster vs. Alien Aliens In The Attic Long way to go! Sempat abis kot semasa pantang nih.

TAG Heuer

I just registered at Lelong.com.my. Jualan murah byk woo.. So excited! So I decided to bid for something I like but not for me. Here it is: Tag Hueur Calibre 16 So I won the bid and paid the seller. Now waiting for it to arrive. This is for someone I love :)

High functioning depression

Depression is real! A lot of people feel depress. But the way you cope with your stress will tell whether you are going towards the right direction away from being insane or otherwise.  High functioning depression is a term used to describe a condition whereby a person is having depression and yet manage to continue his or her daily life without much disruptions. He or she may be considered as lazy! People around may not able to recognize this person is having depression.  I used to overthink a lot (I still am actually), which put me under a lot of unnecessary stress. People see me functioning as usual, maybe slightly towards slow mode, but most of times, it will go unnoticed. How do I cope with my stress? Well, I delegate, prioritize and ignore, plus procrastinate. The latter is the worst! I feel like going somewhere, without any disturbances. Without having to think of work! Source: https://wellsanfrancisco.com/high-functioning-depression-signs-and-symptoms/